The Lyle Building – The All New, Collaborative Research and Innovation Centre…
The Lyle Building (Building B) is the newest addition at Porton Science Park (PSP) and it constitutes the second building as part of PSP’s Phase 1 development and expansion at the Porton Down Science Campus.
– £9.9 million Collaborative Innovation Centre
– 40,000 sq ft (3,716 sq m)
– modern and energy efficient, office space, turnkey ‘wet’ and digital labs
– spacious conference room, high speed broadband and attractive open plan collaboration area
– a centre for scientific and technological innovation and collaboration
– a place for resident SMEs to establish links with higher education, universities and research institutions
– a centre for the provision of specialist business support
– training and development opportunities for Science & Technology SMEs located in PSP’s Building A
– a continuing programme of events for the further promotion of the science park
For office or lab space availability, please complete the following form with an indication of your requirements.
PSP will aim to reply within 24 hours.
For any issues experienced completing the form, please call 01980 880700 or Send Email
Fields marked * required.